MB Paul
MB Paul, Mercedes Technician
Experience:  Qualified Mercedes Benz Diagnostic Technician - 20+ years experience - Workshop Foreman for Mercedes

Are these OEM brake pads and are these quitter pads. : I am

Customer Question

Are these OEM brake pads and are these quitter pads.
JA: Sometimes things that you think will be really complicated end up being easy to fix with Mercedes. The Mercedes Mechanic I'm going to connect you with knows all the tricks and shortcuts. Tell me a bit more about what's going on so he can help you best.
Customer: I am looking to buy MB ML 350 bluetec 4 magic SUVs front and back brake pads to get it replaced.
JA: Brake pads can be an easy repair - once you know what you are doing. Fortunately, the mechanics we work with have tons of experience dealing with brakes. Are you hoping to fix this yourself?
Customer: 2012
JA: Is there anything else important you think the Mercedes Mechanic should know about your Mercedes?
Customer: That's all I have very honest mechanic with lot of experience to fit it but I need to buy exact parts.
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Mercedes Mechanic about your situation and then connect you two.
Category: Mercedes
Expert:  Super mechanic replied 4 months ago.

Hello and welcome. My name is ***** ***** you for visiting the site.

Do yo already have brake pads? It seems that you are asking it "these" are OEM brake pads. If so , do you have a part number for them? Thanks