MB Paul
MB Paul, Mercedes Technician
Experience:  Qualified Mercedes Benz Diagnostic Technician - 20+ years experience - Workshop Foreman for Mercedes
15777119

I have a r350 with problems and change the sensor siguenal

Customer Question

hello I have a r350 with problems and change the sensor siguenal and not start me
JA: Does the engine turn over? How old is the battery?
Customer: hello I have a r350 with problems and change the sensor siguenal and not start me
JA: Tell me a bit more about what's going on so he can help you best.
Customer: the car you put the computer and gave P0016 has already been changed and will not start
JA: Are you hoping to fix this yourself?
Customer: yes
JA: Great! What have you tried so far?
Customer: you change the bad sensor and I can not boot check the fuel pump is good, also will change the spark plugs and will not start
JA: Is there anything else important you think the Mercedes Mechanic should know about your Mercedes?
Customer: no
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Mercedes Mechanic about your situation and then connect you two.
Category: Mercedes
Customer: replied 6 months ago.
I have a Mercedes(###) ###-####R has problems with the crankshaft sensor has already been changed but does not start already reviewed the fuel pump is good and change spark plugs
Customer: replied 6 months ago.
Customer: replied 6 months ago.
I turn off the car I put my computer and gave a code troubled the crankshaft position sensor change does not start after I also will change the spark plugs and check the fuel pump and all is well, not know what else might happen
Expert:  Pete replied 6 months ago.

Hi my name is ***** ***** I will be happy to assist with this today.In some cases I may need more info to assist better.I apologize for any delay.

If you clear out the fault code then try and restart the engine does the same code set again or any other codes at all?

Let me know so we can continue,thanks Pete