MB Paul
MB Paul, Mercedes Technician
Experience:  Qualified Mercedes Benz Diagnostic Technician - 20+ years experience - Workshop Foreman for Mercedes

I a getting auxiliary battery malfunction continuous

Customer Question

I a getting auxiliary battery malfunction continuous flashing c300
JA: Sometimes things that you think will be really complicated end up being easy to fix with Mercedes. The Mercedes Mechanic I'm going to connect you with knows all the tricks and shortcuts. Tell me a bit more about what's going on so he can help you best.
Customer: I have to tad rice the car with key in I function because ur will not work keyless- I ghought it was emote battery. I changed battery and now have this auxiliary battery malfunction. I called dealer and they are closed until Tuesday
JA: Are you hoping to fix this yourself?
Customer: No I just want to know if it will be safe to drive until I take to the dealer on tuesda
JA: OK! The Mercedes Mechanic will help you with the diagnostics so you are sure to get this fixed right. Is there anything else the Mercedes Mechanic should be aware of about your Mercedes?
Customer: Unless this us an easy fix?
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Mercedes Mechanic about your situation and then connect you two.
Category: Mercedes
Customer: replied 5 months ago.
Hi can I drive the car until Tuesday? Or is it unsafe - the auxiliary battery malfunction flashing light? Is this an easy fix?
Customer: replied 5 months ago.
Ok I went to secure sight - still waiting for answer
Customer: replied 5 months ago.
Please provide an answer
Expert:  FIXITMAN replied 5 months ago.

Hello, my name is***** am sorry that nobody got back to you sooner. I would like to assist you with this if you are still available. Please let me know when you can. I will get back with you as soon as I am back online.