eautosales
eautosales, ASE MECHANIC
Experience:  ase certified
6149662

Where can i get a complete transfer case 2009 C300?

Customer Question

Michael, where can i get a complete transfer case for a 2009 C300?
Category: Mercedes
Expert:  eautosales replied 6 months ago.

try www.car-part.com there are 2 use ones listed

Please remember to only rate my service when you are satisfied. IF you feel the need to rate "Poor Service" or "Bad Service", please stop and reply to me via the REPLY TO EXPERT button with the issue you have. I will be happy to continue further and do everything I can to provide you with the service you seek.

I am not paid unless I get a rating of 3 to 5 Stars/Smiley Faces. If I have helped you with your question, please give me an appropriate rating so that I get credit for helping you