Lou P. master tech
Lou P. master tech, Mercedes Technician
Experience:  15 years master certified 100% fix rate and have access to factory radio codes, wiring, and instructions.
27644750

I need the radio code 2003 ML 350 Mercedes : Battery went

Customer Question

Hi i need the radio code for the 2003 ML 350 Mercedes
JA: Sometimes things that you think will be really complicated end up being easy to fix with Mercedes. The Mercedes Mechanic I'm going to connect you with knows all the tricks and shortcuts. Tell me a bit more about what's going on so he can help you best.
Customer: Battery went dead because of bad alternator now need the radio code for the deck to work
JA: Battery issues can be tough to diagnose - lots of things to consider. Luckily, the mechanic I'm going to connect you with knows all the tricks and shortcuts. Are you hoping to fix this yourself?
Customer: Yes
JA: Great! What have you tried so far?
Customer: Looked on YouTube
JA: Is there anything else important you think the Mercedes Mechanic should know about your Mercedes?
Customer: No
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Mercedes Mechanic about your situation and then connect you two.
Category: Mercedes
Expert:  Chad Farhat replied 6 months ago.

HI MY NAME IS***** TRY TO ASSIST YOU ,

CALL THE DEALER , GIVE HIM YOUR VIN NUMBER ,AND THEY SHOULD BE ABLE TO GIVE IT TO YOU , SOMETIMES THEY ASK FOR RADIO SERIAL NUMBER , THEN JUST PULL IT OUT AND IT WILL BE ON THE BACK OF THE UNIT AND THEY CAN LOOK IT UP THIS WAY , WILL BE THE EASIEST WAY TO GET IT .

Expert:  Lou P. master tech replied 6 months ago.

Hello, if you post your vin number here i can give you the code, i am a dealer tech with access. the dealer will not give you the code over the phone. Lou P

Eric i hope you see my messages, but if you post me your vin i can get you the radio code sir, Lou P.

Eric , did you get the radio code taken care of? if you give me your vin i can get you the code sir. let me know if you still want or need our help, thanks, ***** *****