Lou P. master tech
Lou P. master tech, Mercedes Technician
Experience:  15 years master certified 100% fix rate and have access to factory radio codes, wiring, and instructions.

My passenger seat is working in all modalities except it

Customer Question

my passenger seat is working in all modalities except it will not go back in a comfortable position it stuck forward about 20 degrees to much
how ever it will move back and forth but just to that spot
can you advise me
Category: Mercedes
Expert:  Lou P. master tech replied 5 months ago.

Hello, the first thing i have to ask is , is the back seat backrest locked back? if the back seat backrest is folded it will stop the front seat from moving all the way back.

also if you try to move the seat further does it still make the motor noise when it stops moving or does the motor quit as well? this will tell me if something is simply stuck in the seat track or if the module is shutting off the motor to the seat adjustment. thanks , Lou P.