MB Paul
MB Paul, Mercedes Technician
Experience:  Qualified Mercedes Benz Diagnostic Technician - 20+ years experience - Workshop Foreman for Mercedes
15777119

I have w220 Benz how do I know which fuse is f 32 air pump

Customer Question

I have w220 Benz how do I know which fuse is f 32 for the air pump there are three 40 amp fuses there and how do I remove the fuse
JA: Sometimes things that you think will be really complicated end up being easy to fix with Mercedes. The Mercedes Mechanic I'm going to connect you with knows all the tricks and shortcuts. Tell me a bit more about what's going on so he can help you best.
Customer: I think the air pump has failed so I want to check the fuses and rely on it
JA: Are you hoping to fix this yourself?
Customer: Hoping to get lucky and it's just the fuse or relay
JA: Is there anything else the Mercedes Mechanic should be aware of about your Mercedes?
Customer: No
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Mercedes Mechanic about your situation and then connect you two.
Category: Mercedes
Expert:  Chad Farhat replied 6 months ago.

HI MY NAME IS CHAD I WILL TRY TO ASSIST YOU

YEAR AND MODEL OF VEHCILE AND MILEAGE ? THANKS

TAKE A PCITURE OF YOU FUSE BOX AND SEND IT TO ME AND I WILL TEL YOU WHICH ONE

I M GOING TO SEND A PICTURE OF THE W220 AIR PUMP AND RELAY . BUT SOME ARE DIFFERENT , IF U SEND FUSE BOX PICTURE I CAN CONFIRM FOR YOU .SHOULD BE LIME GREEN NEXT TO THE TALL BLACK RELAY, NOW SOME ARE LIKE PINKISH , COLOR , BUT MOST LIKEY THE LIME GREEN SITTING BY ITESLF NEXT TO THE TALL RELAY.

HEY , CHAD FROM JUST ANSWER , THIS IS THE FUSE BOX LAYOUT , THAT MIGHT BE HELP FULL LET ME ME KNOW IF U NEED ANYTHING ELSE .

fuses 28 thru 49 are located on the in the engine comartment it will be passenger side looking at the engine compartment standing in front of it and O N M L K your relays are .

I believe it is the Green one , should be the L .