Lou P. master tech
Lou P. master tech, Mercedes Technician
Experience:  15 years master certified 100% fix rate and have access to factory radio codes, wiring, and instructions.
27644750

2004 mercedes e320 passager side window does work nor the

Customer Question

2004 mercedes e320 passager side window does work nor the electric Seat also does not work. Can any one the fuses and relay on them thanks
Category: Mercedes
Expert:  Chad Farhat replied 6 months ago.

HI MY NAME IS***** TRY TO ASSIST YOU

MAY I ASK HOW MANY MILES ON THE VEHCILE ? THANKS

Customer: replied 6 months ago.
160k why do you ask. Door lock window and seat don't work. Maybe wires on door going into the sam?

MOST LIKELY IT IS YOUR DCM MODULE

CHEKCK YOUR FUSES , AND ALSO THE HARNESS COMING FROM INTERIOR OF CAR TO THE DOOR MODULE , U CAN HAVE A BROKE WIRE THERE , BUT USUALY AT THIS MILEAGE , THE DRIVER ONE GOES OUT FIRST ,

U HAVE TO PEE THE RUBBER AROUND THE HARNESS TO SEE AND SOMETIMES TAKE THE BLACK TAPE AROUND THE WIRE BUNDLE TO FIND IT

Hey , did u still need help with this ?

Customer: replied 6 months ago.
THE WHOLE DOOR ELECTRICAL DOES NOT WORK. DOOR LOCK AND WINDOW AND MEMORY SEAT. DO YOU HAVE THE WIRE DIAGRAM ON THE DOOR ALSO ANY RELAYS THAT PERTAIN TO THE LEFT DOOR.

HI , ILL BE RIGHT WITH U LET ME FINISH UP THIS CALL , THANKS

IT IS 3;24 AM ON THE EAST COAST AND I M NOT IN MY OFFICE BEHIND MY DESKTOP TO SEND YOU THE WIRING DIAGRAM.

BUT I M SENDING U A LINK TO A WEBSITE, U CAN FIND ALL THE FUSE AND RELAY LOCATION AND DESCRIPTION OF THEM BUT NOT A WIRING DIAGRAM , , IF THAT WILL HELP U FOR NOW , AND SOMETIME TOMMOROW , I WILL FIND U ANY DIAGRAM I HAVE ON THE DOOR WERE THE WIRE COMING TO DOOR BAD ? , DID U TAKE A TEST LIGHT AND CHECKED ALL FUSES IN ALL FUSE BOX IN THE CAR? ARE U GETTING POWER AT ALL TO SWITCH ? WHERE ARE U LOSING POWER IN THE DOOR OR OUTSIDE COMING TO IT FROM INSIDE CAB ?

http://www.mercedesmedic.com/fuses-w211-2003-2008-e-class/

Customer: replied 6 months ago.
I already have that information.
Expert:  Lou P. master tech replied 6 months ago.

Hello sorry for the delay. Are you still needing assistance ? I can get you fixed up and on the right path. Let me know if you wish to continue. I will do what I can to help. Lou P

Customer: replied 6 months ago.
i need help most be door module right.
It sounds like it but first we can check the power and ground to the module. Do you know how to access the Module and do you have a volt meter to test with ?
Customer: replied 6 months ago.
i have Volt meter, I will check for voltage let you know soon thanks

Just to be on the same page we are working on the right front door correct ? Also the front Sam doesn't have much to do with this door which I noticed you mentioned in a previous post.

Fuse 22 is the fuse for the door control module. It's located in the fuse box on the left side of the dash. It's the second one down on the left column. Check the fuse also pull it out and reinsert it to see if it will reset the module. The power wire on the module that comes from that fuse will be a red wire , the ground will be a brown wire. They will be in a 5 pin connector that only 4 wires will be in. The red. Brown. A smaller brown wire with a red stripe and another small brown wire. Those two are the communication lines. Make sure there is no corrosion in those wires. Hope this information helps.

Expert:  Lou P. master tech replied 5 months ago.

Hello sir, i am checking back as i have not heard anything from you on this issue, did you get it resolved? was my info helpful? do you need more help from me? please let me know, thanks , Lou p.