Ron, ASE Certified Technician
Experience:  ASE Certs.

I i have s420 1995llredy asc dis cweschan but never got

Customer Question

i i have s420 1995llredy asc dis cweschan but never got enceri thinc somthing was wrong with may acaunt vi have s420 1995 overhyts the tap house gets very hard end the water boils i chenge thermostat radyeytor styl overhits end the hiter stop worcing das not blow hat ear can ue help my please
Category: Mercedes
Expert:  Ron replied 5 months ago.

Hello, my name is ***** ***** I am a professional here at Just Answer. I have noticed that your question was not getting a response and thought I would see if you still need help with this.I apologize for the delay and I hope I can still assist you with this here.

If I am understanding your post correctly it sounds like you have an overheating concern. Since you have changed the radiator and thermostat already then the next steps would be to make sure there is no trapped air in the system and then perform a block test which will check for any signs of hydro-carbons in the cooling system due to a leaking head gasket. Check this and post back with the results and we can work from there.