Lou P. master tech
Lou P. master tech, Mercedes Technician
Experience:  15 years master certified 100% fix rate and have access to factory radio codes, wiring, and instructions.
27644750

Im cant figure out how to fold down the back seats : Im

Customer Question

Im cant figure out how to fold down the back seats
JA: Sometimes things that you think will be really complicated end up being easy to fix with Mercedes. The Mercedes Mechanic I'm going to connect you with knows all the tricks and shortcuts. Tell me a bit more about what's going on so he can help you best.
Customer: Im trying to fit something into the trunk but it doesnt so i want to fold the back seat down so i can push the item through
JA: Are you hoping to fix this yourself?
Customer: Theres a button on the middle seat but nothing on the side seats
JA: Is there anything else important you think the Mercedes Mechanic should know about your Mercedes?
Customer: Its a c300 2016 if that helps
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Mercedes Mechanic about your situation and then connect you two.
Category: Mercedes
Expert:  Chad Farhat replied 10 months ago.

HI MY NAME IS***** TRY TO ASSIST YOU

Expert:  Lou P. master tech replied 10 months ago.

Hello, my name is***** in order to fold the seats down you must pull the handles at the top rear of the trunk area.