Marty
Marty, Mercedes Technician
Experience:  Bosch Certified Master Tech. Over 35 years experience.
13230946

I've been led to believe that the reason my radio puts sound

Customer Question

I've been led to believe that the reason my radio puts sound to the speakers randomly and sometimes hardly at all is likely the Amplifier problem. I don't know where it is mounted to give the wiring an inspection, etc.
JA: Sometimes things that you think will be really complicated end up being easy to fix with Mercedes. The Mercedes Mechanic I'm going to connect you with knows all the tricks and shortcuts. Are you hoping to fix this yourself?
Customer: Obviously I'd prefer to fix it myself.
JA: Is there anything else important you think the Mercedes Mechanic should know about your Mercedes?
Customer: 1995 C280
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Mercedes Mechanic about your situation and then connect you two.
Category: Mercedes
Expert:  Marty replied 6 months ago.

Hi, the amplifier is located in the left side of the trunk. Click on the attachment below.

Please rate my service in order for the website to credit me for taking your question.

Marty

Expert:  Marty replied 6 months ago.

Hi, I'm just following up with you on this question. Did you locate the amplifier?

Expert:  Marty replied 6 months ago.

Hi, I'm just following up with you on this question. I never received credit from the website because you never rated my service. Are you satisfied with my help on this question?