Gary
Gary, ASE Certified Technician
Experience:  Senior Technician
84449473

I test drove two different 2015 Mercedes C300 cars and both

Customer Question

I test drove two different 2015 Mercedes C300 cars and both front head restraints on both cars were so far forward that it was impossible for either my girlfriend or me to be comfortable sitting in the seats for more than a few minutes. Is this just the way they are designed or is there something that can be adjusted or changed?
In case a visual helps you can look at the 3rd-to-last photo on the following web site:
http://www.mercedesofsantafe.com/used/Mercedes-Benz/2015-Mercedes-Benz-C-Class-ec458d270a0a000210d5844fdf665c27.htm
Category: Mercedes
Expert:  Gary replied 10 months ago.

Hi Tom,

I believe the headrests are tilt adjustable forward as well as height.

They are on a ratchet system, to reset them you pull them fully forward and then they will go back with your hands, then you come forward again to where you want them. If you do go too far, you then need to repeat the process, so sneak up on the setting.

Hope this helps.

Gary

Expert:  Gary replied 9 months ago.

Hi Tom,

How did you go with your headrests?

I hope my advice has been of assistance to you.

Kind regards

Gary