MB Paul
MB Paul, Mercedes Technician
Experience:  Qualified Mercedes Benz Diagnostic Technician - 20+ years experience - Workshop Foreman for Mercedes
15777119

Both Dual A/C fans do not come on and my a/c is blowing hot

Customer Question

Both Dual A/C fans do not come on and my a/c is blowing hot air. I work at Good Year. Check freon level, its fine. Replaced f44 fuse ac fane fuse. Started blowing cold then shut car off turned it back on started blowing warm again, pulled fuse out plugged it back in and started blowing cold again, now it is blowing warm air.
JA: Many things can cause trouble with the A/C. Some simple, some complicated. Fortunately, the mechanic I'm going to connect you with knows all the tricks and shortcuts. Are you hoping to fix this yourself?
Customer: Yes
JA: Great! What have you tried so far?
Customer: Check all fuses and relays.
JA: Is there anything else important you think the Mercedes Mechanic should know about your Mercedes?
Customer: checked freon level.
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Mercedes Mechanic about your situation and then connect you two.
Customer: 2002 mercedes benz ml320.
Category: Mercedes
Expert:  Marty replied 6 months ago.
Hi, my name is***** are your system pressures when it's blowing warm?