MB Paul
MB Paul, Mercedes Technician
Experience:  Qualified Mercedes Benz Diagnostic Technician - 20+ years experience - Workshop Foreman for Mercedes
15777119

2008 Mercedes CLK 350... Aux Fan comes on at high speed as

Customer Question

2008 Mercedes CLK 350... Aux Fan comes on at high speed as soon as you start car. Also stays on for 2-3 mins after car is shut off. Already replaced coolant temp sensor and ambient temp sensor. Car has the following DTC codes:
P2069
P1461
B1360-Communication error A/C bus w component blower regulator
Category: Mercedes
Expert:  Lou P. master tech replied 6 months ago.
Hello my name is***** and i am looking over your codes and will reply soon with some info.
p2069 RLEATES to a issue with the trans you will need a code reader to read the trans moduleP1461 does not show anything for me in the system what does the fault code description say?B1360 means you have a failing blower motor regulator. if the fan is coming on at high speed we need to check the signal wire from the Me-sfi module and see if the engine module is activating the fan or if the fan is shorted. Lou