Ron, ASE Certified Technician
Experience:  ASE Certs.

Have new cell phone apple 6s problem with connect to blue

Customer Question

have new cell phone apple 6s problem with connect to blue tooth operation . please advise---no problem with old phone
JA: What is the model/year of your Mercedes?
Customer: 2014 e350
JA: When was your last tune up?
Customer: about 2 months ago
JA: Are you hoping to fix this yourself?
Customer: yes i previosly did the iphone 6
JA: What have you tried so far?
Customer: have hit connect devices ---mb comes up ---cant pair or authorize
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Mercedes Mechanic about your situation and then connect you two.
Category: Mercedes
Expert:  Ron replied 5 months ago.
Hello, my name is ***** ***** I am a professional here at Just Answer. I have noticed that your question was not getting a response and thought I would see if you still need help with this.I apologize for the delay and I hope I can still assist you with this here.If you where not having a connection problem with your old phone then I would suspect the problem is with your new Phone and not your system . I would return to your apple store and have them recheck the new phone to be sure its operating properly and if so see if they can determine why it will not pair.