Lou P. master tech
Lou P. master tech, Mercedes Technician
Experience:  15 years master certified 100% fix rate and have access to factory radio codes, wiring, and instructions.

Can I connect a Bluetooth wiring to mount a Bluetooth 2007 g

Customer Question

Can I connect a Bluetooth wiring to mount a Bluetooth for a 2007 g 500
JA: Dealing with a Bluetooth that won't cooperate can be (just connect already.) Luckily, the mechanic I'm going to connect you with knows all the tricks and shortcuts. Tell me a bit more about what's going on so he can help you best.
Customer: My vehicle doesn't have the cable to mouth the adapter
JA: Are you hoping to fix this yourself?
Customer: No I just want somebody to connect the cable so I can mount the Bluetooth adapter
JA: OK! The Mercedes Mechanic will help you with the diagnostics so you are sure to get this fixed right. Is there anything else the Mercedes Mechanic should be aware of about your Mercedes?
Customer: No.
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Mercedes Mechanic about your situation and then connect you two.
Category: Mercedes
Expert:  Lou P. master tech replied 5 months ago.
Hello. When your car does not have the cable or connector already mounted then you will need to purchase the phone kit and have it installed. The problem is it is a lot of money and they discontinued them. And you will not be able to find the kit or the individual pieces. I have tried to help many customers with this issue in the past and have come up with nothing due to the kits being discontinued. The only way to get Bluetooth integrated is to purchase a aftermarket kit that will tie into your fiber optic audio system in order to be used with the steering wheels and radio controls. Hope this information helps. Lou P.