MB Paul
MB Paul, Mercedes Technician
Experience:  Qualified Mercedes Benz Diagnostic Technician - 20+ years experience - Workshop Foreman for Mercedes
15777119

The turning signals won't work on the 97 mercedes 420 and

Customer Question

the turning signals won't work on the 97 mercedes 420 and tried to fix but can't find location, module
JA: Sometimes things that you think will be really complicated end up being easy to fix with Mercedes. The Mercedes Mechanic I'm going to connect you with knows all the tricks and shortcuts. Tell me a bit more about what's going on so he can help you best.
Customer: just a minute I'm going to get the mechanic
JA: Are you hoping to fix this yourself?
Customer: no there i a mechanic here but he can't figure it out he has bought a relay switch 1160n0hdj
JA: OK! The Mercedes Mechanic will help you with the diagnostics so you are sure to get this fixed right. Is there anything else the Mercedes Mechanic should be aware of about your Mercedes?
Customer: Looking for why the hazard lights won't flas but they come on
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Mercedes Mechanic about your situation and then connect you two.
Category: Mercedes
Customer: replied 6 months ago.
why the turning signals won't flash but they light
Customer: replied 6 months ago.
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Expert:  Juan Crespo replied 6 months ago.
Hi there.Do you mean the turn signal indicator arrow lights up on the dash but it doesn't flash on and off to either side?
Customer: replied 6 months ago.
He has to leave so I need the answer now or I cancel my free membership
The lights will light up on the car but they won't flash
Customer: replied 6 months ago.
Customer: replied 6 months ago.
don't have a smart phone
Customer: replied 6 months ago.
Can't you call me because he has to leave?
Well the mechanic has to leave so I guess I cancel my membership and will take it to the dealer. Therefore, please cancel my free membership. Thank you anyways
Customer: replied 6 months ago.
Thanks anyways
Customer: replied 6 months ago.
I have no choice but to take it to the mercedes dealer. I greatly appreciate "attempting" to address the issue, but I don't have the time to wait. The dealer should be able to fix the problem; therefore, I will not need any assistance nor answer. I hope you have a nice day. Please do not charge my credit card because I am canceling my free membership, thank you.