Lou P. master tech
Lou P. master tech, Mercedes Technician
Experience:  15 years master certified 100% fix rate and have access to factory radio codes, wiring, and instructions.

How are you JA: I'm good. And you? Customer: not good my

Customer Question

how are you
JA: I'm good. And you?
Customer: not good my car wont start
JA: Glad to hear it. What is your issue regarding?
Customer: I refill the adblue fluid but still car wont start. it says your remaining start is 0
JA: Figuring out why a car won't start can be a challenge - it could be a simple repair, or something a bit more complicated. Fortunately, the mechanic I'm going to connect you with knows all the tricks and shortcuts. Tell me a bit more about what's going on so he can help you best.
Customer: it about the adblue issue
JA: Are you hoping to fix this yourself?
Customer: yes...I cnat tow it to mercedez
JA: Great! What have you tried so far?
Customer: i refilled the fluid but i don't know how to reset it to start
JA: Is there anything else the Mercedes Mechanic should be aware of about your Mercedes?
Customer: yes i saw this this morning that it was leaning on one side meanwhile i just changed the struts
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Mercedes Mechanic about your situation and then connect you two.
Category: Mercedes
Expert:  Lou P. master tech replied 5 months ago.
Hello, sorry i did not know you posted 2 questions, i am typing the fix now for you
if the car made it to the 0 starts then the only way to get it back is to have mercedes recode the control unit . if you had refilled the fluid before you could have turned the ignition key from off to on 8 times fast and the level would have reset.
is there not a dealer close to you?
once the module gets to 0 it locks out functions until it is re " scn coded" to reset the module. there is no other option i am sorry, it has to be reset at a dealer.