MB Paul
MB Paul, Mercedes Technician
Experience:  Qualified Mercedes Benz Diagnostic Technician - 20+ years experience - Workshop Foreman for Mercedes
15777119

I HAVE HAD THIS CAR YEARS THE CAR IS IN GREAT SHAPE

Customer Question

I HAVE HAD THIS CAR FOR 15 YEARS THE CAR IS IN GREAT SHAPE I WENT TO GO SHOPPING TWO DAYS AGO AND IT WOUD NOT CRANK.SO I HAD A FRIEND THAT IS A MACHANIC HE TEST STARTER BATT FUSES AND SHOWED ME HOW TO START WITH A SCREWDRIVER DROVE IT AND IT BEEN OK SENCE DO NOT WANT THIS TO HAPPEN AGAIN THE CAR IS A 1995 C280 COULD YOU HELP WHAT I SHOULD BE LOOKING FOR THANK YOU
JA: Sometimes things that you think will be really complicated end up being easy to fix with Mercedes. The Mercedes Mechanic I'm going to connect you with knows all the tricks and shortcuts. Tell me a bit more about what's going on so he can help you best.
Customer: THAT IS THE ONLY PROBLEM SOMEONE TOLD ME I SHOULD HAVE NEW KEYS MADE SO I DID I LOST THE REMOTES BUT IT DID START EVERYTIME
JA: Are you hoping to fix this yourself?
Customer: I AM 78 YEARS OLD AND LIVE ON A LIMITED INCOME I WOULD LIKE TO SAVE A LITTLE
JA: Is there anything else the Mercedes Mechanic should be aware of about your Mercedes?
Customer: NO
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Mercedes Mechanic about your situation and then connect you two.
Category: Mercedes
Expert:  Lou P. master tech replied 1 year ago.
Hello I am looking over your story to see how I can assist. Lou P
What year and model is the Mercedes ?