MB Paul
MB Paul, Mercedes Technician
Experience:  Qualified Mercedes Benz Diagnostic Technician - 20+ years experience - Workshop Foreman for Mercedes

Keep getting a reading on my dash say my brake light arent

Customer Question

keep getting a reading on my dash say my brake light arent working, when i checked all lights are working fine
JA: Sometimes things that you think will be really complicated end up being easy to fix with Mercedes. The Mercedes Mechanic I'm going to connect you with knows all the tricks and shortcuts. Tell me a bit more about what's going on so he can help you best.
Customer: thats it just an alert that my brake lights arent workin,.but they are
JA: Working brake lights are so important for a safe drive. Luckily, the mechanic I'm going to connect you with will have just the tips you need for a quick fix. Are you hoping to fix this yourself?
Customer: yes
JA: Great! What have you tried so far?
Customer: checking the fuses.all fine
JA: Is there anything else important you think the Mercedes Mechanic should know about your Mercedes?
Customer: heated seats dont work,radio just stop working yesterday cigarette lighter dont work
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Mercedes Mechanic about your situation and then connect you two.
Category: Mercedes
Expert:  Marty replied 5 months ago.
Hi, sorry for the wait on this question. What year and model is your Mercedes?