MB Paul
MB Paul, Mercedes Technician
Experience:  Qualified Mercedes Benz Diagnostic Technician - 20+ years experience - Workshop Foreman for Mercedes
15777119

My b200 2007 has an ABS error. the mechanic says it is the

Customer Question

my b200 2007 has an ABS error. the mechanic says it is the speed sensor. I scouring the web for a replacement
JA: So many factors can cause ABS issues. Some simple, some complicated. Fortunately, the mechanics we work with have tons of experience dealing with them. Tell me a bit more about what's going on so he can help you best.
Customer: my mechanic says the sensor is not in place
. I actually bought it second hand. apart from the inconvenience of the light my car drives well
JA: Are you hoping to fix this yourself?
Customer: no. just to purchase the part for the mech. he showed me on the diagnostics. when the car moves the front wheels return a reading but the rear ones don't
JA: OK! The Mercedes Mechanic will help you with the diagnostics so you are sure to get this fixed right. Is there anything else important you think the Mercedes Mechanic should know about your Mercedes?
Customer: no. I need the information so I do not have to pay an arm and a leg. I need to know where to find it online.
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Mercedes Mechanic about your situation and then connect you two.
Category: Mercedes
Expert:  Gary replied 6 months ago.
.
Expert:  Marty replied 6 months ago.
Hi, my name is***** post your 17 digit vin number so I can look up the correct part for your Mercedes.