FIXITMAN, Master Technician

Mercedes Benz C230 Kompressor: I have a 2000 Mercedes Benz

Customer Question

I have a 2000 Mercedes Benz C230 Kompressor, that will not shift out of 1st gear. I have diconnected the battery, did the reset by closing the door-turn on the ignition to on-pressed and held the gas pedal all the way to the floor for 15 seconds- turning off the ignition and leaving the key in- not touching anything- waiting 3 mins-then starting the car, pulled all the fuses in fuse box under the hood and in the trunk-resetting codes with an ObII computer. Any suggestions other than taking it to a dealer-closest is 100 miles?
Category: Mercedes
Expert:  FIXITMAN replied 5 months ago.
Hello, my name is***** am sorry to hear about your car. Did you happen to scan the computer for codes to see what it was saying?