sprinkles08, ASE Certified Technician
Experience:  ASE Master and Advanced level certified. Factory trained with 15 years dealership experience

I just went to move my Mercedes all 230 and all the lights

Customer Question

I just went to move my Mercedes all 230 and all the lights come on and it won't start
JA: Sometimes things that you think will be really complicated end up being easy to fix with Mercedes. The Mercedes Mechanic I'm going to connect you with knows all the tricks and shortcuts. Tell me a bit more about what's going on so he can help you best.
Customer: All of the lights come on but it won't start! It won't turn over
JA: Are you hoping to fix this yourself?
Customer: Well it would be nice if I can get it home I am about 60 miles now. Need a quick fix
JA: Is there anything else important you think the Mercedes Mechanic should know about your Mercedes?
Customer: No that's it
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Mercedes Mechanic about your situation and then connect you two.
Category: Mercedes
Expert:  sprinkles08 replied 5 months ago.
Hello and welcome to JustAnswer!There are many things that can cause a no start condition, especially depending on what it's actually doing. I'm assuming that the starter doesn't' engage, which could be an ignition switch issue, the starter, wiring, a transmission range sensor related issue, wiring, or the engine controller may not be awake. The problem could be as simple as a dead battery.What happens when you try to start the engine?What year is the car?