MB Paul
MB Paul, Mercedes Technician
Experience:  Qualified Mercedes Benz Diagnostic Technician - 20+ years experience - Workshop Foreman for Mercedes

CL63 AMG: there a question for. You will try to keep

Customer Question

Hello there a question for. You will try to keep this brief. I have a fabulous 2008 CL 63 AMG , the engine has the purr if the AMG. But lately there is some kind of vibration as I accelerate its the sound it's not out side of the car. But I feel it sort of like a toy winding down , no engine over heat. Nothing is popping up on the dash. My. Independent. Mercedes Benz. Guy that's been working on all my MBZ for year says , nothing wrong. But might be motor mounts. The mileage is 67, 431 Help. Thank you. Cheers
Category: Mercedes
Expert:  Lou P. master tech replied 5 months ago.
Hello. What engine Rpm's can you hear the noise at and is the noise better or worse as it is cold or warms up ? Does the speed of the car affect it ?