MB Paul
MB Paul, Mercedes Technician
Experience:  Qualified Mercedes Benz Diagnostic Technician - 20+ years experience - Workshop Foreman for Mercedes
15777119

CL63 AMG: there a question for. You will try to keep

Customer Question

Hello there a question for. You will try to keep this brief. I have a fabulous 2008 CL 63 AMG , the engine has the purr if the AMG. But lately there is some kind of vibration as I accelerate its the sound it's not out side of the car. But I feel it sort of like a toy winding down , no engine over heat. Nothing is popping up on the dash. My. Independent. Mercedes Benz. Guy that's been working on all my MBZ for year says , nothing wrong. But might be motor mounts. The mileage is 67, 431 Help. Thank you. Cheers
Category: Mercedes
Expert:  Lou P. master tech replied 11 months ago.
Hello. What engine Rpm's can you hear the noise at and is the noise better or worse as it is cold or warms up ? Does the speed of the car affect it ?