Ron, ASE Certified Technician
Experience:  ASE Certs.

My 2011 e550 is dead and won't start no warning signs got out

Customer Question

My 2011 e550 is dead and won't start no warning signs got out and went to the store and came out and is dead no lights on dash nothing
JA: Sometimes things that you think will be really complicated end up being easy to fix with Mercedes. The Mercedes Mechanic I'm going to connect you with knows all the tricks and shortcuts. Tell me a bit more about what's going on so he can help you best.
Customer: Don't know how else to explain it it is dead no lights nothing
JA: Are you hoping to fix this yourself?
Customer: Not necessarily unless there is a trick or two to try
JA: Is there anything else important you think the Mercedes Mechanic should know about your Mercedes?
Customer: I tried jumping it and nothing
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Mercedes Mechanic about your situation and then connect you two.
Category: Mercedes
Expert:  Ron replied 5 months ago.
Hello, my name is ***** ***** I am a professional here at Just Answer. I have noticed that your question was not getting a response and thought I would see if you still need help with this.I apologize for the delay and I hope I can still assist you with this here.It there are no signs of power in the car the first thing you need to do is to check the battery to make sure its fully charged and the connections are clean and tight. Check this for me and post back with the results you find and we can work from there it if checks okay.