Ron, ASE Certified Technician
Experience:  ASE Certs.
7276279

500 CLK: 500 CLK 2005 after parking in front of my house over

Customer Question

500 CLK 2005 after parking in front of my house over night. It will not start. Cranks over very good , will not fire, Dash lights are on all other power function operate good.
This is the first time this has happened had car fully checked 1000 miles ago.
Mileage is 153,000
Category: Mercedes
Expert:  Ron replied 6 months ago.
Hello, my name is ***** ***** I am a professional here at Just Answer. I have noticed that your question was not getting a response and thought I would see if you still need help with this.I apologize for the delay and I hope I can still assist you with this here.In order for the engine to start and run you need good spark to the spark plugs, injector pulse at the injectors and proper fuel pressure (50 to 62 PSI) . In order to determine why it will not start you are going to need to check each one of these thing and see which one you are lacking. If you can check these things and post back with the results I will help you determine the cause. Post back when you can and we can work from there.