Pete, Mercedes Mechanic
Experience:  Over 15 years experience as a Mercedes dealer technician
14928985

Am I missing something obvious or is there a chance the re-man

Customer Question

am I missing something obvious or is there a chance the re-man components are not good. have had some feed back from WorldPac that they have trouble with the Programma units
JA: Sometimes things that you think will be really complicated end up being easy to fix with Mercedes. The Mercedes Mechanic I'm going to connect you with knows all the tricks and shortcuts. Tell me a bit more about what's going on so he can help you best.
Customer: I'm 25 years plus around European cars, have checked the usual suspects, aux w/pump mono valve power circuits ground circuits a/c relay compressor blower motor blower resistor blower speed controller
JA: Many things can cause trouble with the A/C. Some simple, some complicated. Fortunately, the mechanic I'm going to connect you with knows all the tricks and shortcuts. Are you hoping to fix this yourself?
Customer: yes, haven't done one of the older cars in a while, thinking I'm missing something on this one
JA: Great! What have you tried so far? Is there anything else the Mercedes Mechanic should be aware of about your Mercedes?
Customer: not at this time
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Mercedes Mechanic about your situation and then connect you two.
Category: Mercedes
Expert:  Pete replied 7 months ago.
My name is ***** ***** I am a professional here at Just Answer. I noticed that your question had not received a response and thought I would see if you still need help with this.I apologize for the delay and I hope I can still assist you with this here. If you have had a control unit or electronic replaced with or repaired by remanufactured company and have issues since this was done there is a good chance the component that was repaired or replaced here has an internal electrical fault with it needing repaired or replaced all together.I have seen some reman. components at fault due to poor rebuild needing replaced again.I would send back the component you had purchased or had repaired and see if they can check their work on it to see if it needs repaired or replaced. If more help is needed, use the reply tab to continue our conversation. If no further assistance is needed, kindly rate my service.You can rate at any time and we can continue to work on your question as this will not close out your question.Keep in mind in some cases it can be difficult to fully diagnose or help repair your vehicle without seeing it and I work on delivering the best possible answer from what I see to work with.Thanks Pete