Ron, ASE Certified Technician
Experience:  ASE Certs.
7276279

Need Service message reset procedure on a 2013 Mercedes C250JA:

Customer Question

Need Service message reset procedure on a 2013 Mercedes C250
JA: Sometimes things that you think will be really complicated end up being easy to fix with Mercedes. The Mercedes Mechanic I'm going to connect you with knows all the tricks and shortcuts. Tell me a bit more about what's going on so he can help you best.
Customer: I just need to reset the reminder so that it doesnt nag me
JA: Are you hoping to fix this yourself?
Customer: yes
JA: Great! What have you tried so far?
Customer: Tried this procedure. Ignition in position 1
JA: Is there anything else the Mercedes Mechanic should be aware of about your Mercedes?
Customer: no
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Mercedes Mechanic about your situation and then connect you two.
Category: Mercedes
Expert:  Ron replied 6 months ago.
Hello and thank you for your question,My name is ***** ***** I can help you with this. See the reset procedure in the link below, copy and paste the link to your browser to open and view it. https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/104923897/Main%20reset%20May%2011.pdfPlease take a moment to rate my service so I can get credit for my time, the question remains open for follow up even after doing so, all you need to do is return to this question if need be.Thank you again.