MB Paul
MB Paul, Mercedes Technician
Experience:  Qualified Mercedes Benz Diagnostic Technician - 20+ years experience - Workshop Foreman for Mercedes

It wont drive JA: Sometimes things that you think will be

Customer Question

It wont drive
JA: Sometimes things that you think will be really complicated end up being easy to fix with Mercedes. The Mercedes Mechanic I'm going to connect you with knows all the tricks and shortcuts. Tell me a bit more about what's going on so he can help you best.
Customer: Hello. I had to put transmission oil but still no driving past 20mph
JA: Are you hoping to fix this yourself?
Customer: If i csn yes
JA: Is there anything else important you think the Mercedes Mechanic should know about your Mercedes?
Customer: No thats all. Thanks
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Mercedes Mechanic about your situation and then connect you two.
Category: Mercedes
Expert:  Lou P. master tech replied 5 months ago.

Hello, i can assist, so the car starts and goes into gear but will not drive above 20 miles per hour is that correct?