MB Paul
MB Paul, Mercedes Technician
Experience:  Qualified Mercedes Benz Diagnostic Technician - 20+ years experience - Workshop Foreman for Mercedes
15777119

Mercedes GLK350: 2010 Mercedes GLK350 wont start noting coming

Customer Question

2010 Mercedes GLK350 wont start noting coming on door locks dont work no power in side check battery it is good.
Category: Mercedes
Expert:  Lou P. master tech replied 7 months ago.
Hello, there are multiple items that can cause this, do you know how to do electrical testing with a meter and test light? do you have more than 1 key?
Customer: replied 7 months ago.
Yes I can test electrical stuff. Nothing is working no head lights nothing electrical works. does it have main breaker or fuse on that thing.
You have multiple fuses and prefuses in the car. We need to first start at the battery and make sure the voltage is 12.3 or better
Customer: replied 7 months ago.
battery is good we already checked. where are the computer fuses on those cars that we can check first.
Ok sorry for the delay. You need to turn the ignition on and use a test light and check every fuse in the engine bay fuse box for power and let me know the fuse numbers of the ones that do not have power. If I am right you should have almost no fuses with power.