MB Paul
MB Paul, Mercedes Technician
Experience:  Qualified Mercedes Benz Diagnostic Technician - 20+ years experience - Workshop Foreman for Mercedes
15777119

Won the JA: Sometimes things that you think will be really

Customer Question

Won the
JA: Sometimes things that you think will be really complicated end up being easy to fix with Mercedes. The Mercedes Mechanic I'm going to connect you with knows all the tricks and shortcuts. Tell me a bit more about what's going on so he can help you best.
Customer: Po 303 won't start
JA: Are you hoping to fix this yourself?
Customer: Yes
JA: Great! What have you tried so far?
Customer: Change sparks look like coils can't rich sparks
JA: Is there anything else important you think the Mercedes Mechanic should know about your Mercedes?
Customer: Did clean Air Mas Flo sensor
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Mercedes Mechanic about your situation and then connect you two.
Category: Mercedes
Expert:  Marty replied 7 months ago.
Hi, welcome to Just Answer. My name is***** you checked for spark to the spark plugs? Have you checked for power to the ignition coils?