Lou P. master tech
Lou P. master tech, Mercedes Technician
Experience:  15 years master certified 100% fix rate and have access to factory radio codes, wiring, and instructions.

Can a 2016 glc300 have lane keep and any other safety features

Customer Question

Can a 2016 glc300 have lane keep and any other safety features added at a dealer or other mechanic? If so where would you suggest taking it?
Category: Mercedes
Expert:  Lou P. master tech replied 5 months ago.
Hello, unfortunately there is no install kit , you would have to individually purchase the items and wire them in and change and code modules, by that time you would have been better off trading in your car on another. the systems are never installed this way, the price and labor involved is not cost effective and i can take up to 40 hours of time . so the car is as is. hope this helps, i know you may have been hoping for another possibility but there is not. Lou P. Please take a second and click the stars at the top of the screen to rate me so i may receive my credit , 5 stars is ideal , please request me in the future.Keep in mind then when you rate it does not end our conversation. you can still return here to me for follow up information if needed, Lou P.