Ron, ASE Certified Technician
Experience:  ASE Certs.

W220 2005 S-Class - Misfire on one bank only. Car was

Customer Question

W220 2005 S-Class - Misfire on one bank only. Car was running fine and all the sudden began to misfire on Cyl 1-4. Spark plugs were replaced with NGK within the last 6-months. Pulled plugs and confirmed have been operating normal, no signs of running reach or lean.
Category: Mercedes
Expert:  Ron replied 5 months ago.
Hello, my name is ***** ***** I am a professional here at Just Answer. I have noticed that your question was not getting a response and thought I would see if you still need help with this.I apologize for the delay and I hope I can still assist you with this here.The problem you are describing is a know concern and Mercedes has released a service bulletin dealing with it and the repair needed, I have enclosed the bulletin in the link below for your review. Copy and paste the link to your browser to open and view it.
Customer: replied 5 months ago.
Hello Ron,I am not able to view the pdf file. We do have access to most TSBs, can you specify which one are you referring to. We have not done a complete diagnosis besides full scan all Modules, checked plugs and done visual inspection. I have an idea based on the symptoms, but appreciate your feedback.Thanks,MBR Team
Expert:  Ron replied 5 months ago.
As long as your not behind a firewall you should be able to view the link. See the number below as well as a new link.Date: January 19, 2005 Order No.: P-B-07.61/18e Supersedes: P-B-07.61/18d dated May 16, 2003