Ron, ASE Certified Technician
Experience:  ASE Certs.

C1525(001)&c1525(064) JA: Sometimes things that you think

Customer Question

JA: Sometimes things that you think will be really complicated end up being easy to fix with Mercedes. The Mercedes Mechanic I'm going to connect you with knows all the tricks and shortcuts. Tell me a bit more about what's going on so he can help you best.
Customer: Nothing going on just ABC warning is on
JA: Are you hoping to fix this yourself?
Customer: Yes
JA: Great! What have you tried so far?
Customer: Nothing yet,I just read the codes
JA: Is there anything else important you think the Mercedes Mechanic should know about your Mercedes?
Customer: Nothing,everything's els is perfect
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Mercedes Mechanic about your situation and then connect you two.
Category: Mercedes
Expert:  Ron replied 5 months ago.
Hello, my name is ***** ***** I am a professional here at Just Answer. I have noticed that your question was not getting a response and thought I would see if you still need help with this.I apologize for the delay and I hope I can still assist you with this here.In order to be able to try and help you with your ABS concern we need to know what your working on, year and model of your Mercedes. It would also be very helpful if you could post back with the fault code and or codes that you retrieved when you ran your scan. Post back when you can with these as well as complete information and we can work from there.