Lou P. master tech
Lou P. master tech, Mercedes Technician
Experience:  15 years master certified 100% fix rate and have access to factory radio codes, wiring, and instructions.

E320: My 2000 e320 will turn over. The bas esp lamps came on.

Customer Question

My 2000 e320 will turn over. The bas esp lamps came on. turned off the vehicle and it will not turn over. Gear shift is locked, steering wheel is locked. key turn as it should
Category: Mercedes
Expert:  Lou P. master tech replied 5 months ago.
Hello, sorry for the delay , i will not be on much longer tonight but i will check back in the am, did you try to jump start the car ? this model has a issue with the ground cable from the battery to the chassis in the back seat. you can usually confirm that it is the cable by hooking up jumpstart cables directly to the sheet metal and the positive of the battery. let me know if this helps. Lou p.