Kevin, Master tech
Experience:  Diagnostic technician

Just picking up on the diagnostics you were doing

Customer Question

Hi just picking up on the diagnostics you were doing for this guy with an injector issue, my turbo actuator ekectronic control valve has packed in. We'be bypassed it for now, so wondering what the implications of a continuously spoiling turbo would be (2002 Merc 311 CDi). Also if the part is possible to recondition, it looks like a sealed unit.
Category: Mercedes
Expert:  Kevin replied 6 months ago.
Hi im kevin spooling turbo continously is going to have implications over a period of time .The turbo will get to hot on the valves from overboosting (boosting when car doesnt need boost ) there are companys that will repair these actuators but its always recommended to replace entire unit.Here is a company in the uk
Expert:  Kevin replied 5 months ago.
Please rate my service