Pete, Mercedes Mechanic
Experience:  Over 15 years experience as a Mercedes dealer technician
14928985

Folding down my back seata in my 2006 E350. I need to get into

Customer Question

Folding down my back seata in my 2006 E350. I need to get into my trunk, which I can't open
JA: Sometimes things that you think will be really complicated end up being easy to fix with Mercedes. The Mercedes Mechanic I'm going to connect you with knows all the tricks and shortcuts. Tell me a bit more about what's going on so he can help you best.
Customer: My trunk won't open. I think it's jammed at the look with something. Mt trunk is paced with groceries and I need to get it ooened
JA: Are you hoping to fix this yourself?
Customer: Openef
JA: Is there anything else important you think the Mercedes Mechanic should know about your Mercedes?
Customer: Opened
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Mercedes Mechanic about your situation and then connect you two.
Category: Mercedes
Expert:  Pete replied 1 year ago.
My name is ***** ***** I am a professional here at Just Answer. I noticed that your question had not received a response and thought I would see if you still need help with this.I apologize for the delay and I hope I can still assist you with this here.Once again I do apologize for the delay with the situation with this issue here on your vehicle and with groceries in the trunk. If you cannot gain access with the fold down of the seat (as some seats fold down in the middle and the trunk can be accessed but seats that do not have the quick fold down wont have access to the trunk) then a lock smith will have to come out to see if they can use their tools to then release the trunk.The only other option is to visit a dealer when they open and obtain a key blade to then use the trunk cylinder to gain into the trunk. If more help is needed, use the reply tab to continue our conversation. If no further assistance is needed, kindly rate my service.You can rate at any time and we can continue to work on your question as this will not close out your question.Keep in mind in some cases it can be difficult to fully diagnose or help repair your vehicle without seeing it and I work on delivering the best possible answer from what I see to work with.Thanks Pete