MB Paul
MB Paul, Mercedes Technician
Experience:  Qualified Mercedes Benz Diagnostic Technician - 20+ years experience - Workshop Foreman for Mercedes
15777119

Dear Pearl JA: Sometimes things that you think will be really

Customer Question

Dear Pearl
JA: Sometimes things that you think will be really complicated end up being easy to fix with Mercedes. The Mercedes Mechanic I'm going to connect you with knows all the tricks and shortcuts. Tell me a bit more about what's going on so he can help you best.
Customer: I need to remove the drivers door panel on a 2004 SL300. Can you please send me a video link or written instruction? Andrew R
JA: Are you hoping to fix this yourself?
Customer: Yes
JA: Great! What have you tried so far?
Customer: Just starting the research. Seen 3 you tube videos. None for the 2004-SL
JA: Is there anything else the Mercedes Mechanic should be aware of about your Mercedes?
Customer: No
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Mercedes Mechanic about your situation and then connect you two.
Category: Mercedes
Customer: replied 7 months ago.
The maximum I agree to pay for this service is ten US dollars. If you cannot provide the info for that my authority for the putative deal is withdrawn>. Yours Andrew
Expert:  Eric replied 7 months ago.
HI, I dont have a video but do have factory directions with photos.