Pete, Mercedes Mechanic
Experience:  Over 15 years experience as a Mercedes dealer technician
14928985

2005 Mercedes Benz CLK 320 instrument cluster not working .

Customer Question

2005 Mercedes Benz CLK 320 instrument cluster not working . Fault P203E
Category: Mercedes
Expert:  Pete replied 7 months ago.
My name is ***** ***** I am a professional here at Just Answer. I noticed that your question had not received a response and thought I would see if you still need help with this.I apologize for the delay and I hope I can still assist you with this here. If all other electronics are operating properly in your vehicle here and there is no running and no shifting issues this is usually due to an internal electrical fault in the instrument cluster itself with it needing removed and repaired by an authorized repair center or removed and replaced.I have had to replace these before for issues like this here. If more help is needed, use the reply tab to continue our conversation. If no further assistance is needed, kindly rate my service.You can rate at any time and we can continue to work on your question as this will not close out your question.Keep in mind in some cases it can be difficult to fully diagnose or help repair your vehicle without seeing it and I work on delivering the best possible answer from what I see to work with.Thanks Pete