MB Paul
MB Paul, Mercedes Technician
Experience:  Qualified Mercedes Benz Diagnostic Technician - 20+ years experience - Workshop Foreman for Mercedes
15777119

I was buried my friends Mercedes Benz and I left the parking light on

Customer Question

I was buried my friends Mercedes Benz and I left the parking light on for a couple of hours. It drained the battery a bit but after he charges seem to fine. But when I got into drive it again I got to message lights one said SRS system workshop and the other said dashboard display error. I have also noticed that the interior dashboard lights do not turn on when the car is running with the key in the ignition. But the lights do you come on when the key is taken out of the ignition. The display on the dash also says that it's 185° outside. Is this a simple fix? And could it be related to me running the battery down?
Category: Mercedes
Expert:  Lou P. master tech replied 7 months ago.
Hello, are you still needing assistance? what model did you have? E,S,C,SLK ??
Customer: replied 7 months ago.
There was a delay in responding to my question. I was however charged and would like to be reimbursed the $42 that my account was charged. I would appreciate this reimbursement as soon as possible.
I have submitted for your refund.