Lou P. master tech
Lou P. master tech, Mercedes Technician
Experience:  15 years master certified 100% fix rate and have access to factory radio codes, wiring, and instructions.

Will not start no crank no beep has gas, radio turns on JA:

Customer Question

Will not start no crank no beep has gas, radio turns on
JA: Sometimes things that you think will be really complicated end up being easy to fix with a Mercedes. The Mercedes Mechanic I'm going to connect you with knows all the tricks and shortcuts. Tell me a bit more about what's going on so he can help you best.
Customer: Won't start key does not yurn
JA: Are you hoping to fix this yourself?
Customer: Yes
JA: Great! What have you tried so far?
Customer: Gas, jumping it
JA: Is there anything else important you think the Mercedes Mechanic should know about your Mercedes?
Customer: That's it 2008 ml350
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Mercedes Mechanic about your situation and then connect you two.
Category: Mercedes
Customer: replied 6 months ago.
Key turns less than half a quarter of an inch. Tried cable charge, added gas, no help
Customer: replied 6 months ago.
(Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Expert:  Lou P. master tech replied 6 months ago.
Hello, it sounds like you either have a failed key or a failed ignition switch, the best way to check is to use a second key . hopefully you have a second key, if not then the other option is to take your key apart and see if the coil at the top of the circuit board is still attached , they have a tendency to come loose if the key is dropped a few times. i am signing off for the night but i will be back on again in the morning. Lou P.
Customer: replied 6 months ago.
Thank you, ***** ***** it out by using a backup key. I appreciate you getting back to me with the correct resolve. I will take the bad key apart and inspect the coil. I appreciate your help. 👍
no problem, glad i could assist in some way, here is a picture of how it will look. if you need anything please let me know i am here to help for sure. Please take a second and click the STARS above and rate my service 4 or 5 stars if you feel I have been helpful and please request me in the future. Keep in mind then when you rate it does not end our conversation. you can still return here to me for follow up information if needed, Lou.Thanks for choosing just answer. Lou. also , if you feel i deserve one , BONUSES are GREATLY APPRECIATED !