sprinkles08, ASE Certified Technician
Experience:  ASE Master and Advanced level certified. Factory trained with 15 years dealership experience

I have a 2000 CLK 320 and the sound stopped playing but

Customer Question

hello i have a 2000 CLK 320 and the sound stopped playing but the radio was on. so i was reading about this on the web and they said to take the fuses out witch was #3 And #10 and #12 but #12 wasn't used i did that and now it wants a code i looked in my paper work and its not there is there any way u can help me please ?
JA: Sometimes things that you think will be really complicated end up being easy to fix with a Mercedes. The Mercedes Mechanic I'm going to connect you with knows all the tricks and shortcuts. Are you hoping to fix this yourself?
Customer: hoping yes mam
JA: Is there anything else important you think the Mercedes Mechanic should know about your Mercedes?
Customer: thats it
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Mercedes Mechanic about your situation and then connect you two.
Category: Mercedes
Expert:  sprinkles08 replied 6 months ago.
Hello and welcome to JustAnswer!I see that your question has been up for an extended time without a response and while although I'm unable to help in the capacity you were hoping I wanted to post to let you know why.Manufacturers' corporate policies require that proof of vehicle and radio ownership is verified in person to release a radio or security system code, and they aren't to be posted in public venues such as this. Due to the length of time your question has been up without a response I believe that either no experts currently on the site have access to obtain the code or noone feels comfortable posting it here.There are two things you can do. You can try to see if they're able to obtain the code. The other option would be to see your dealer with the serial and proof of ownership and they'll be able to give it to you.