Lou P. master tech
Lou P. master tech, Mercedes Technician
Experience:  15 years master certified 100% fix rate and have access to factory radio codes, wiring, and instructions.
27644750

S -350: Paul, I was driving my S-350 2012 model then climbed

Customer Question

Hi Paul,
I was driving my S-350 2012 model then climbed a bump and after some seconds, run flat, esp, abs, traction sign just popped on my dashboard. So i turned the engine off and on then it disappeared then after a while, it came back on. What could be the problem pls
Category: Mercedes
Expert:  Lou P. master tech replied 7 months ago.
Hello, my name is ***** ***** am preparing a answer for you now
Ok, your traction system (ESP,ABS,RUNFLAT) are all tied into the same system, based on what you stated happened it tells me that a sensor was damaged , you have a sensor at each wheel and they can wear and due to the up and down motion of the suspension over time and the bump you encountered may have just been the final nail in the coffin, you will have to have the codes read to see what sensor is the culprit, they are easy to change so a shop should not charge much to do it, hope this helps. Lou P.