Hipo64, Mercedes Technician
Experience:  Work and diagnose electronics on daily basis.

No response to the key or any power once inside charged rear

Customer Question

no response to the key or any power once inside charged rear battery still no response low battery indicator was on before it was parked for a day *
JA: The mechanics have tons of experience in that area. Do you happen to have the code?
Customer: no nothing turns on 2006 e-500
JA: Not a problem. You can work with the Mercedes Mechanic to figure that out. Tell me a bit more about what's going on so he can help you best.
Customer: let lights on for 20 min drove two days with low battery indicator radio would on p;ay parked car returned 2days later key would not open opened door manually charged rear battery still no response
JA: Are you hoping to fix this yourself?
Customer: yes
JA: Great! What have you tried so far?
Customer: replaced battery in fob removed and replaced neg terminal in trunk checked front battery
JA: Is there anything else the Mercedes Mechanic should be aware of about your Mercedes?
Customer: no
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Mercedes Mechanic about your situation and then connect you two.
Category: Mercedes
Expert:  Hipo64 replied 6 months ago.
Hi and Welcome to Just Answer! My name is ***** ***** I will assist you with your problem. I would like to ask you if you are able steering lock motor to operate when key is inserted or removed from EZS(electronic ignition Switch)?please get back to me!Regards Pavlin!
Expert:  Hipo64 replied 5 months ago.
Hi, I have a note to respond to you, but I do not see your reply. Can you post it here? Thanks