MB Paul
MB Paul, Mercedes Technician
Experience:  Qualified Mercedes Benz Diagnostic Technician - 20+ years experience - Workshop Foreman for Mercedes
15777119

Sometimes the blower motor goes on and off. I can get it to

Customer Question

sometimes the blower motor goes on and off. I can get it to go on if I continually push the buttons. Usually the heater button will turn it on.
JA: Sometimes things that you think will be really complicated end up being easy to fix with a Mercedes. The Mercedes Mechanic I'm going to connect you with knows all the tricks and shortcuts. Tell me a bit more about what's going on so he can help you best.
Customer: I can not get the blower fan to operate continually. It will work and then go off. Sometimes it will stay on for days.
JA: Are you hoping to fix this yourself?
Customer: If it is not too hard a job. Otherwise I will take it to my mechanic. But it would be nice to know what kind of cost I will have upfront.
JA: I'm not sure of the exact price, but there's only a $5 deposit. The rest of the price information will be on the page I send you to.
Customer: what is the $5 deposit for?
JA: Is there anything else the Mercedes Mechanic should be aware of about your Mercedes?
Customer: No, the car is in fine condition with no other mechanical issues.
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Mercedes Mechanic about your situation and then connect you two.
Category: Mercedes
Expert:  Marty replied 10 months ago.
Hi, what year and model is your Mercedes?