Kevin, Master tech
Experience:  Diagnostic technician

How can i adjust the rear view mirror in my E350 convertible?

Customer Question

how can i adjust the rear view mirror in my E350 convertible? Is it mechanical or electrical?
JA: Sometimes things that you think will be really complicated end up being easy to fix with a Mercedes. The Mercedes Mechanic I'm going to connect you with knows all the tricks and shortcuts. Tell me a bit more about what's going on so he can help you best.
Customer: how to adjust the rear view mirror in 2013 E350?
JA: Are you hoping to fix this yourself?
Customer: yes
JA: Great! What have you tried so far?
Customer: i cannot find the control and don't see anything in the owners manual.
JA: Is there anything else important you think the Mercedes Mechanic should know about your Mercedes?
Customer: no
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Mercedes Mechanic about your situation and then connect you two.
Category: Mercedes
Expert:  Kevin replied 6 months ago.
Hi im kevin the rear view mirror on the centre of windrscreen is adjusted by hand
Customer: replied 6 months ago.
Many thanks, ***** ***** it out a few hours ago, but now I know I can use this service the next time.
Expert:  Kevin replied 6 months ago.
No problem please remember to rate my service and let me know if you need anything else at all