Lou P. master tech
Lou P. master tech, Mercedes Technician
Experience:  15 years master certified 100% fix rate and have access to factory radio codes, wiring, and instructions.
27644750

Automatic remote trunk release and rear çonvertible lock not

Customer Question

Automatic remote trunk release and rear çonvertible lock not engaging. My name is ***** *****.
JA: Thanks. Can you give me any more details about your issue?
Customer: Just bought this car for daughter remote will not release trunk. Also çonvertible top will not pull top completely closed
JA: OK got it. Last thing — Mercedes Mechanics generally expect a deposit of about $18 to help with your type of question (you only pay if satisfied). Now I'm going to take you to a page to place a secure deposit with JustAnswer. Don't worry, this chat is saved. After that, we will finish helping you.
Category: Mercedes
Expert:  Lou P. master tech replied 9 months ago.
Hello, what year and model?
Customer: replied 9 months ago.
2003 CLK 430
ok i think you made the same question 2 times, i may have also responded to your other post as well. can you upload a few pictures of the position? do you have the metal key to the trunk lock?
ok you are going a little too fast for me, that is not the process i would have taken,i will opt out. Lou P.