Lou P. master tech
Lou P. master tech, Mercedes Technician
Experience:  15 years master certified 100% fix rate and have access to factory radio codes, wiring, and instructions.
27644750

1999 slk 230 alarm won't go off JA: Thanks. Can

Customer Question

***** ***** 1999 slk 230 alarm won't go off
JA: Thanks. Can you give me any more details about your issue?
Customer: Battery went low jumped car must have triggered alarm. Have additional issue where parking lights won't go off fog lamps and parking lamps
JA: OK got it. Last thing — Mercedes Mechanics generally expect a deposit of about $18 to help with your type of question (you only pay if satisfied). Now I'm going to take you to a page to place a secure deposit with JustAnswer. Don't worry, this chat is saved. After that, we will finish helping you.
Category: Mercedes
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
U still there
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Hello
Expert:  Lou P. master tech replied 1 year ago.
Hello, so sorry no one has replied, i am here now to assist, i just came online and seen your issue, i know i can help. did you get the alarm to shut off by locking and unlocking the car?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Disconnecting the battery and fully charging it. Need your help with the lights remaining on despite switch being off. Parking lamps as well as fog lamps
Ok I have been trying to log on and respond but it keeps showing loading. I have limited access from my phone. So please don't think I am not going to respond.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Anyone there
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
This sucks
I AM HERE now sorry the other day the site would not load the page and it got away from me. are you still needing help? so sorry for this
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Yes have not seen you response to the parking lights staying on and fog lamps pop on and off intermittently
ok so is the position of the switch in the 0 position? right straight up in the center?