Lou P. master tech
Lou P. master tech, Mercedes Technician
Experience:  15 years master certified 100% fix rate and have access to factory radio codes, wiring, and instructions.
27644750

2014 S550 - I want to delete call log - not contacts but calls

Customer Question

2014 S550 - I want to delete call log - not contacts but calls I have made or received
JA: Sometimes things that you think will be really complicated end up being easy to fix with Mercedes. The Mercedes Mechanic I'm going to connect you with knows all the tricks and shortcuts. Tell me a bit more about what's going on so he can help you best.
Customer: 2014 S550 - I want to delete call log - not contacts but calls I have made or received
JA: Are you hoping to fix this yourself?
Customer: yes
JA: Great! What have you tried so far?
Customer: Going to calls made with control knob but there is no delete option
JA: Anything else I can tell the Mercedes Mechanic before I connect you two?
Customer: no
JA: I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Mercedes Mechanic about your situation and connect you two.
Category: Mercedes
Expert:  Lou P. master tech replied 1 year ago.
Hello so sorry for the delay i will try to assist, did you still need assistance?
there are only 2 ways to delete the call logdepending on the phone the calls are stored on the phone and uploaded once the phone is connected so you need to delete the calls off of your phone in order for them to not display on the command system. if you delete your calls but they remain on the command that means that the command does not sync with the phone and it will only store calls made through the command system so in order to erase them you need to drop the phone or hook up another phone then it will erase all calls made, i hope this helps. Please take a second and click the stars at the top of the screen to rate me so i may receive my credit , 5 stars is ideal , please request me in the future.Keep in mind then when you rate it does not end our conversation. you can still return here to me for follow up information if needed, Lou P.