Lou P. master tech
Lou P. master tech, Mercedes Technician
Experience:  15 years master certified 100% fix rate and have access to factory radio codes, wiring, and instructions.

Ml350: Does the 2014 Mercedes ml350 vin # *****

Customer Question

Does the 2014 Mercedes ml350 vin # ***** have lane assistance or lane kepping assistants, and slows down if to close to a car?
Category: Mercedes
Customer: replied 6 months ago.
text is best cell(###) ###-####
Customer: replied 6 months ago.
(Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Customer: replied 6 months ago.
Expert:  Lou P. master tech replied 6 months ago.
Hello, so sorry for the delay, i am checking your vin options to see if the car is quipped with distronic plus. did you buy the car or are you looking into purchasing the car?
Customer: replied 6 months ago.
Looking at purchasing foe my 88 year old dad. He drives an average of 50k miles a year. Want lane assistance or lane assistance. Slow down if car slows down.
ok understood. ill go ahead and check the vin and let you know :)
OK that model does NOT have the DISTRONIC option,. the fastest way to tell is you want to look at the front grill that has the mercedes emblem, if the emblem is flat and the star is integrated nice and flat into the center then the car has distronic , if the mercedes star is just a star and there are openings around the star then the car does NOT have distronic, here are 2 pictures to help you tell. with distronic will be the picture with just the starwithout will be the whole grill picture, you can see the difference in the star itself also if you open the hood there will be a big circular plastic sensor right behind the star. hope this helps. Lou P. Please take a second and click the stars at the top of the screen to rate me so i may receive my credit , 5 stars is ideal , please request me in the future.Keep in mind then when you rate it does not end our conversation. you can still return here to me for follow up information if needed, Lou P.
Hello, i hope my information was helpful, is there anything i can assist with further? were you satisfied with me service?